linux Server Program
This Server Program sets your capi ISDN Card in Listenmode on the S0 BUS and waits for an incoming call.
If a call comes in, the server program tries to resolve a name for the number via a ldap query
and then sends the number and name to all signed clients.
- resolves names from ldap server
- logfile in /var/log/capimonsrv/capimonsrv.log
- saves all incoming calls in /var/log/capimonsrv/capiIsdnMon.hist
- config file: /etc/capimonsrv.conf
Windows Client Program
Program goes into tray mode, connects to the server and then displays all incoming messages on screen.
- Up to four messages(calls) are stored in the rightclick menu(As long the program is running)
- number is copied to clipboard if callentry is clicked in the rightclick menu
- Dialog for setting the Server-IP address. IP stored in regitry.
- Trayicon changed if message arrived